24 December 2006

Frohe Weihnachten! Merry Christmas! ¡Feliz Navidad! Joyeux Noelle!

Wishing you all a relaxed and blessed celebration of Christ’s birth. Don’t know if you celebrate with family or friends or maybe even strangers but I hope you all celebrate with Jesus!

Every year again I am wondering how God could become a baby in the poor surroundings of Jerusalem, rose up with the stigma of being thought an illegitimate son and working in a carpenter shop. It does not get into my head why the Almighty would put up with being "away" from home and spending 33 years with us human beings on this earth, the one he created with his own hands.
Though I will never understand, I am thankful that he did! And that he understands me, because he made me and he knows how life down here looks like and because he loves me.

My wish for 2007 for all of you is that you will go through every day knowing that this is true for you!
I am looking forward to what ever God has in store next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment