23 January 2010

it´s over ...

GO conference is over. Again an amazing and really tiring time. Loved getting to know the people and hear their amazing stories. But it was a bit difficult as well to meet those people that where supposed to join Doulos. Difficult and encouraging at the same time as a number of them are going to other countries. God is true to his word. But his way does not always look like our plans.
I reallized how I felt a lot more comfterable in my job and was able to answer questions better. I guess I am not new any more...

On Friday night (2 am) I got up to send of a group of excited people. Everything went well at the check in and I assume they are now in Jamaica.
There are some people among the group that really challenged me - in a good way - by being so committed and so caring and so true to what they believe in. Logos Hope you will be blessed by them...

For me it was a bit difficult to stay behind this time. I should start to plan my next trip. And maybe even for the time after my current assignment... but only starting ...
I like my job, but I miss ship´s life.

Next steps.... after taking some rest over the weekend finalizing everything for this group. Then a few odd jobs and maybe a few days off. Am thinking of doing some visits...
And soon I have to figure out what the end of Doulos will mean for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment