17 December 2007

december 17th

Good news! My doctor told me today that my nose looks better (ha, that was a literal translation from German, I meant that my sinus problem looks better and my nasal polyps shrank) and though surgery will be necessary at one, that point is not reached yet. Wow! I was feeling so relived. He prescribed more nasal spray and told me to come back if it gets worse or the spray is empty. I could not give me much hope on the headaches though. He says I will have good and bad times and that I might have to live with the headaches. Hmm, don’t like that idea. But for now I am just relived that I will most likely be able to finish my studies without an operation in my last term. It wouldn’t be that nice to have to write your BA-thesis in a hospital bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment