25 November 2008

down memory lane


This song will always remind me of my school days (11th to 13th grade) and especially our little infamous choir. We were maybe 15 people (max.) and there were only 3 guys or something. At least so few that it frequently happened that some of us girls had to sing with the guys so you could hear them. Michelle from the Beatles was one of our songs. We went to competitions and never really got very far. We did not sing well, really. Though the conductor really tried his best and we had some talented people in the group. And some could not sing at all. I guess (and hope) I was somewhere in between those two extremes. But I still enjoyed those days singing in the choir. I liked the people (well, most of them) and I liked singing with them. Wow! This seems so long ago! And it really is …

No comments:

Post a Comment