02 February 2009

FYI

I brought my thesis to the printer today and should tomorrow hand it in - all finished and in time!

Thank you for your prayers. My last few days were horror and yesterday at this time I did not think I would make it any more. But God is good and provided me with strength (mainly to stay awake), a more or less clear mind and amazingly encouraging and helpful people!!! Thank you Julia & Mama & Neuta! Without your help I would still be writing now ... Such a relief to now you and other were there with me.


I am heading to bed now ... am so much looking forward to sleep for more then 4 hours in a row ...

A lot will happen soon as I have a long list of things I want to do "once the thesis is handed in". But for now sleep sounds like the best thing on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment