04 August 2010

Fernweh

7 month of this year have passed without seeing me leave the borders of this country. I am starting to get itchy feet. Something has to change. And will:

Julia and I will fly to Vienna next week for a few days to celebrate her birthday and enjoy that beautiful city. I know this will be fun!

And then on August 23 the day has come for me to pack my little car till the last corner with all that you need to set up an office and head towards the Netherlands. The GO conference for our new people is about to start. More then 60 people are under my care aka. will join Logos Hope.
I am looking forward to get to know “my people” and many others that I work together with and have been writing to over the last 12 month without ever meeting face to face.
Would you please pray for a good time of preparations, good talks and beneficial meetings?

And who knows, maybe there is another place to go to in the course of this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment