06 March 2012

POST CROSSING & 101in1001 UPDATE





If you like you can have a look at my 101in1001 list to see my process so far. There are some areas that certainly need improvement. I am working on it (and am happy for all encouragement).
One point that turned out being REALLY easy are the post cards that I want to send. A friend (she reports about it on her blog over here) has been telling me about this website where you sing up to send and receive post cards to/from random people all over the world. It sounded really fascinating and I think I signed up the same day.
Since then I have been sending post cards to places like China, Taiwan, Netherlands & Russia. First I was wondering what I would write, but there is always something to comment on: the persons profile picture or interests, the post card itself, etc. And there is not that much space on a post card anyways.
So far three post cards found their way into my post box coming from Finland, Malaysia & USA.
If you like receiving and sending postcards (or think you should send more “real” mail) this is the ideal way of connecting with the world. Here is the link to postcrossing.

No comments:

Post a Comment